So I've learned survey's aren't the way to go…No one can get the survey results and seriously, the word "survey" turns people away faster than a Green Peace volunteer with a clipboard at a street corner.
But here are the responses, all three of them...
- Q1: "Holy shit he cooked for you! Were you impressed?"
- Yes… Loved it. (3)
- Q2: "What did he cook?"
- Steak cooked on the grille, asparagus, salad.
- Lobster pasta with a salmon caiviar first course
- Seared tuna with rice and mushrooms. White wine. Oysters, fresh bread, olives and cheese as appetizers
- Q3: Did you have dessert?"
- No...and disappointed (1)
- Yes (1)
- Yes. Dessert's a must for Valentine's Day. And I can't share anything else, it would be TMI... (1)
- Q4: "What could've been done differently?"
- I know it's cheesy, but flowers on Valentine's Day are romantic and would have gone a long way.
- Not cleaned up. Seriously, we need a maid.
...So, here are four simple questions to help us with future meals. (Survey after the jump)